ALL SAINTS CHURCH
Located in Church Walk, Childs Hill.
Built before 1857
There is an attached C of E School.
The Church was consecrated 1864.
A consolidated chapelry was formed in 1898 out of All Saints' and St. Michael's parishes, with the curate of All Saints as vicar and the Bishop as patron
(There is also a Baptist Church in Childs Hill...Mortimer Close, off Cricklewood Road)