CONVENT OF OUR LADY OF THE CENACLE
Was located in West Heath Road.
Now occupied as a private house, since 1946
The Institute of Our Lady of the Retreat in the Cenacle occupied a convent at no. 63 Stamford Hill by 1900.
The Chapel was registered (1905 to 1941)
One of order's four English convents, where retreats were held and religious instruction given.