Located in Fortune Green Road, West Hampstead.
It covers 26 acres, and has a main drive and public footpath running through it from Fortune Green Road.
Was opened in 1876.
There are two Gothic-style chapels, which are listed buildings, and an entry lodge made of Kentish Rag and Bath stone.
There has been some major work to these buildings under a scheme funded by the Heritage Lottery, as well as road improvements and new landscaping