Heath House ~
An Eighteenth Century mansion, it was bought in 1790 by Samuel Hoare a Quaker banker who lived there until his demise in 1825.
in 1744 it was sold with adjacent parcels enclosed from the waste to Christopher Arnold, a goldsmith and partner in Hoare's bank, who was granted more waste in the same year.
By 1762 Arnold had a house and stabling in 1½ acres, bounded by North End Way and Spaniard's Road, the whole later called the Heath or Heath House.
Another cottage built before 1738, the most northerly of the Littleworth group, was enlarged, probably by Lewis Allen after 1749.
By 1762 Littleworth consisted of Heath House on the east side of the Hendon road.