Holy Trinity - HAMPSTEAD HEATH - 2016***

Hampstead
Heath
2017
Go to content

Main menu:

Holy Trinity

HOLY TRINITY CHURCH

Was located at Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage.
Built in 1871 to replace wooden chapel in Belsize Lane (1845), which had been erected by Sir Thomas Maryon Wilson.
Now known as Holy Trinity, Swiss Cottage

Back to content | Back to main menu