Nags Head - HAMPSTEAD HEATH - 2016***

Hampstead
Heath
2017
Go to content

Main menu:

Nags Head

THE NAGS HEAD

Was located in Heath Street.
(Built around 1827)

The Nags Head was formerly known as The Cruel Sea.

It was taken over by CAMRA (Campaign For Real Ale) in 1975 and renamed The Nags Head.

It became a wine bar, All Bar One, and was eventually taken over by estate agents, Frank Knight

Back to content | Back to main menu