ST SAVIOUR CHURCH
Located in Eton Road, Chalk Farm.
In 1846 Eton College offered a site on a triangle of free land bordered by Provost Road, Eton Villas and Eton Road.
(The area of St. Saviour's parish was carved out of the territory of the 'mother-church' of the area - St. John-at-Hampstead - and originally covered a wide area of south Hampstead. However, as other churches were built in the area in succeeding years, the extent of St. Saviour's parish was reduced to its much smaller size.)