THE LOGS - HAMPSTEAD HEATH - 2016***

Hampstead
Heath
2017
Go to content

Main menu:

The Logs

Large Victorian mansion, standing at the corner of East Heath Road and Well Road.

The land was once part of The Heath and was one of two sites where Sir Thomas Maryon Wilson started building in 1866.

It is described by Prevsner as a 'formidable atrocity', with 'yellow, red and black bricks, excrescences in all directions, arches pointed and round, motifs Gothic and Frenchified'

THE LOGS
Back to content | Back to main menu