THE VALE OF HEALTH HOTEL
Located in The Vale of Health..
Built by The Suburban Hotel Company in 1863.
Was a popular venue and could cater for up to 2000 people in its grounds.
It was later used as flats and studios.
It had fairground equipment.
It was demolished in 1964 and replaced by Spencer House, named after the artist Stanley Spencer, who had a studio there.